Thursday, September 12, 2013

August Diary + OOTDs

went to the 9th Muse for Christing C 's new collection C. by Christing C. launch party, amazing collections!

19/8, My 18th Birthday! Celebrated with my lovely girls, it was an amazing day!
21/8,another birthday celebration in Disney and OOTD, a total blue and mustard yellow combo
27/8, went to the beatutiful Half Moon Bay for a perfect ending of summer holidays
 
Sorry for a super late August diary post, I was totally trapped by school days and barely have time to update here since first school day started! sigh. Until today, I am finally be able to squeeze some time for blogging. This post is more like a personal life rather than a fashion post,of course,there are still some ootds, but I'd like to let you know a little more about me!
 

This summer is probably the last enjoyable holiday for me before my public exam, so I decided to make a little diary to record all the good moments in August. As I mentioned before, it will be a super super tough school year for me as I need to put all the efforts on studying, so I might quit for awhile. but of course, I will still try my very best to update posts here once I have time!
so let me know if you like this kind of post?
 
lastly- share to all of you one of my favourite songs in summer!

Good Luck!

Megan xx
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I love your outfits! ❤

    http://manila-hongkiegirl.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!
    I found u on Lookbook and really love your style!
    following you hun!<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for your sweet words and following,Ramida!

      Megan xx

      Delete
  3. you have a fashion sense my dear. :) I so love your style.

    Designer clothes like Kenzo is available in ParlourX

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou! You words mean a lot to me!
I will read them all for sure:)