Saturday, December 13, 2014

The LBD

Hey guys, finally I'm posting this outfit, if you have followed me on instagram, you'll probably have seen a few pictures of it. And yes, if you'll find the background familiar if you're are living in this city - its the famous fabric market(Sham Shui Po). The uncountable signboards are quite the signature of Hong Kong, more like the old Hong Kong. Okay, enough with the background. I was there with few classmates for selecting fabrics for our project, well it's all over though. The little LBD with the cage-like back makes it special and versatile, a good piece for Summer to Fall transistion. I wore a grey long sleeve turtleneck underneath to let the back detail pop out, I really like the whole look. BTW- these pair of Asos earthquake ankle booties are really walkable and I love them! Hope you like this look:)
until next time, 
Megan x

1 comment:

Thankyou! You words mean a lot to me!
I will read them all for sure:)