Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fashion Night Out!

 If you've been reading other Hongkong fashion bloggers' blogs for awhile, you would have known that the 2nd HK Fashion Night Out was held on 6th Sep! Sorry for super late update as I've been busying with school work.
I have to say that it was AWSOME that meeting a lot of fashionistas in one night and catch up with my fashion friends, as you can tell from my photos below!


Tattooed FNO by this gorgeous guy
Meeting the fashion raising star-Zoe Suen from Fashiononymous,she is super nice and I absolutely love her style!
Instagram star RubyGloom
 and our big fashion group bumped into Sarah Ruston fashion director of Lane Crawford!
From left: me, Emily,Nick,Sarah Ruston,Nicole,Maddy,Natile


 In front of the photo booth with another big fashion bloggers group!
met my eye balls twins, amazing Jewelry designer Carmen Chan
had a chit chat with Stunning photographer/blogger Laura
last but not least, my best fashion sister Natile !
It was my very first FNO, I had an good time to meet up with people who share same interests with me, I feel connected!Also,there were drinks,lovely snacks,DIYs and of course awsome clothing,which complete this Fashion Night. We also have some after party drinks in Sevva, which is just a beautiful place. And now ,I cant wait for the second time to go again!
so thats it for now! Hope you enjoy reading my post!

Megan xx

2 comments:

  1. Cool post! Looks like u had a great time<3
    Bangkok VFNO will be held on next Friday! I can't wait!!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Oh nice!
      Please blog about it and I would like to read it!

      Delete

Thankyou! You words mean a lot to me!
I will read them all for sure:)