Saturday, August 3, 2013

Summer Forest

Seems that the weather in HongKong have been being unstable since April! Literally, sunny days never last 10days,sigh. Maybe the sun hate HK lol. Like that day for shoot, i was lucky that can shoot under the bright sun but it rained at night,how fickle!
so me and my friend found this green zone to shoot this simple look, a stripe crop top is a must have item as it can go with any kinds of outfit, so I decided wear a white dress on the bottom to create a famine look,but still maintain a bit of edginess by wearing sliver tone jewlleries. 
Let me know if you like this look?
Back soon.

Megan xx

4 comments:

  1. Your shoes are siiick! Love them!
    - Mai

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shoes.

    …。…。…。…。…。…。…。 …。…。…。…。…。

    /
    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com
    greetings from hong kong
    peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey heyyy love this look!

    I got my belt from my mum, vintage coach! love you loads too! miss ya!

    xx
    http://nicolelikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou! You words mean a lot to me!
I will read them all for sure:)