Saturday, August 17, 2013

Almost Rain..


wearing: Dress from boutique/shoes from Forever21/Hat from cotton on
photos taken by Jonathan Li/Edited by me
So I decided to adjust the form of this post,maximising the photos and stuff, I hope you guys like this new form.
It starts raining again,which is totally not surprising(according to the HK weather patterns lol).This reminds me of posting this shoot I did cuople of weeks ago with my photographer friend Jonathan Li, who just started his art&photography blog Âme of NÂTHON in July.We shot under an about-to-rain situation, we only got an hour that day, how lucky.
The shoot was proposed by him,as he is working on a fashion flim project, he told me the theme was kinda witchy, bold,sophisticated..so I decided to create this look by adding black colour--balck nails, big black hat and this chunky dark grey leopard heels to go with this bold printed dress.Well and I have a good excuse do try this new makeup look,which definitely not a daily look for me.
So I hope you like this look! and see you for the next post!
Btw-Go check Jonathan's blog out, and maybe you'll like it:)

Megan xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou! You words mean a lot to me!
I will read them all for sure:)