Saturday, August 31, 2013

Casual Chic

Acid wash Tee:Thirfted/Heels:Zara/Bag:Clarie's/Sunglasses:Cotton On/Others:Random boutiques
This is a definitely a go-to look for me, loose causal acid wash tee plus this girly white circle skirt(such a must-have piece for me!) are a good combo to chill on sunny days,hang out with friends.To maintain chicness,I decided to wear this Bloggers' heels to complete this look,which are not a good walk shoes for me but I think this heels can bring this look to the next level.
 
First of school day is right around the corner for me, which mean time to say goodbye to my summer holiday, next up would be an august diary. This year is an important year for me as I need to work hard on public exam, so I might quit this fashion world for awhile and I will try my very best to spend time updating here. Stay Tuned!

Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou! You words mean a lot to me!
I will read them all for sure:)