Saturday, August 10, 2013

Daisy

so here comes with the third outfit that I shot with my friend, usual combo -- shirt and skater skirt(feel like I would never bored with that though) Literally I have bunch of skater skirts in my closet,just never get enough of them! They are the best butt cover for me.
if you have read my messive haul before, you would know that the skirt and shirt are thirfted,which add a vintage vibe to this look. In order to enhance the look, I added the daisy golden chain necklace and a big foral earings to it. For shoes,this pair of green flatforms to complete a perfect colour combo--yellow blue and green lol. Last but not least, I wore my DIY floral crown(here) FINALLY!which goes well with this whole floral vintage look.
hope you enjoy reading and stay tuned.
 
Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou! You words mean a lot to me!
I will read them all for sure:)