Saturday, August 24, 2013

Soft Purple

 
Found another good spot to shoot in my neighbourhood,where almost nobody will pass by, and I felt less awkward to pose like those photos above.
I would say this look is a bit like tokoyo girls? Girly short dress,well they are actually shorts underneath,pastel colours and last but not least the see-through white shoes,which are appearing in every summer month issues of VIVI Magazine.
I love the lace-up details at the , which add a ballet touch to this dress, and this pair of 'pastely' colourful socks are actually going so well with the shoes. At last, I decided to make a slightly contra to this look by adding some sliver tone accessories.
Let me know if you like it? Stay tuned to next outfit post!:)

Megan xx
 


2 comments:

Thankyou! You words mean a lot to me!
I will read them all for sure:)